Very easy bread omelette/omelet with vegetables combo, kick off a day with this healthy makeover n kids definitely enjoy for sure. Ingredients
Bread slices – 4 No.
Egg – 3 No.
Finely Chopped Vegetables(Carrot, Onion, Capsicum n Whole Sweet/Green Peas) – 3/4th Cup
Pepper n Salt – As Needed
Butter – to spread over breads.
- Beat one egg, pepper n salt separately.
- Add remaining eggs, salt, pepper, red chilli powder(optional) n chopped veggies, mix well.
- Grease the bread slices lightly with butter n start toasting in hot griddle.
- When turns light brown add plain egg mixture to one side of bread slices as shown in Pic 1.
- in medium flame when one side cooked n turned like shown in Pic 2.
- Flip the bread slices n grease the veg mixture gently on the other side as shown in Pic 3.
- Cook in medium flame for couple of mins and the final result will be as shown in Pic 4, now remove from heat n serve with cup of hot Coffee 🙂
- Can make it even fast when you use sandwich griller.
Stack two breads with stuffed veggies inner side and slice it diagonally.
- Can coat both the sides of bread with veg mixture, but I pack this as sandwich sometimes so I opted this method.
- Toast n grease with egg mixture otherwise the bread becomes soggy.
- If you have any left over egg mixtures just make it as a plain omelet.
Sending this to
Saras breakfast in 30mins