Very easy vegetable bread omelet / omelette with assorted veggies combo, kick off a day with this healthy makeover and kids definitely enjoy for sure.
Bread slices – 4 Numbers
Egg – 3 Number
Finely Chopped Vegetables (Carrot, Onion, Capsicum n Whole Sweet/Green Peas) – 3/4th Cup
Pepper and Salt – As Needed
Optional Seasoned Salt
Butter – to spread over breads.
- Beat one egg, pepper and salt separately.
- Add remaining eggs, salt, pepper, red chilli powder (optional) and chopped veggies, mix well.
- Grease the bread slices lightly with butter and start toasting in hot griddle.
- When turns light brown add plain egg mixture to one side of bread slices as shown in Pic 1.
- in medium flame when one side cooked and turned like shown in Pic 2.
- Flip the bread slices and grease the veg mixture gently on the other side as shown in Pic 3.
- Cook in medium flame for couple of mins and the final result will be as shown in Pic 4, now remove from heat and serve with cup of hot Coffee 🙂
- Can make it even fast when you use sandwich griller.
Stack two breads with stuffed veggies inner side and slice it diagonally.
- Can coat both the sides of bread with veg mixture, but I pack this as sandwich sometimes so I opted this method.
- Toast n grease with egg mixture otherwise the bread becomes soggy.
- If you have any left over egg mixtures just make it as a plain omelet.
ahaaa…looks absolutely yummy!
this is a great healthy recipe…good for pack with lunch box too
Healthy and tasty breakfast. First time here. Happy to follow you.
My kid's favourite breakfast,he just love this bread omelette with loads of veggies too.
wow..perfectly done…cool cliks.kids surely enjoy this evng snack.
Healthy breakfast with all veggies,yumm:)
Join EP event-Garlic OR Turmeric @ Spice n Flavors
Healthy n colorful omelette…
Innovative and healthy recipes,yum
deliciously done happy holidays
A filling and tasty breakfast!
very innovative dear..healthy n tempting..
nice and healthy omelette….
"Healthy Recipe Substitution" HRS EVENT Dec 20th to Mar 20th
SYF&HWS – Cook With SPICES" Series
South Indian Cooking
yummy weekend breakfast and very colorful dear
Treatntrick Treat and Trick
I want this delicious bread for my breakfast!
Simply innovative and what a healthy start of the day…I loved this and appreciate you for posting this Sangeetha…happy 2013 !
Looks yummy…filling and tempting.
Real healthy and tasty bread…
Love this for morning breakfast
Tempting preparation…Looks very yum..
wow this looks so good, super inviting
Delicious bread omelet recipe Sangeetha.