Very easy vegetable bread omelet / omelette with assorted veggies combo, kick off a day with this healthy makeover and kids definitely enjoy for sure.
Bread slices – 4 Numbers
Egg – 3 Number
Finely Chopped Vegetables (Carrot, Onion, Capsicum n Whole Sweet/Green Peas) – 3/4th Cup
Pepper and Salt – As Needed
Optional Seasoned Salt
Butter – to spread over breads.
- Beat one egg, pepper and salt separately.
- Add remaining eggs, salt, pepper, red chilli powder (optional) and chopped veggies, mix well.
- Grease the bread slices lightly with butter and start toasting in hot griddle.
- When turns light brown add plain egg mixture to one side of bread slices as shown in Pic 1.
- in medium flame when one side cooked and turned like shown in Pic 2.
- Flip the bread slices and grease the veg mixture gently on the other side as shown in Pic 3.
- Cook in medium flame for couple of mins and the final result will be as shown in Pic 4, now remove from heat and serve with cup of hot Coffee 🙂
- Can make it even fast when you use sandwich griller.
Stack two breads with stuffed veggies inner side and slice it diagonally.
- Can coat both the sides of bread with veg mixture, but I pack this as sandwich sometimes so I opted this method.
- Toast n grease with egg mixture otherwise the bread becomes soggy.
- If you have any left over egg mixtures just make it as a plain omelet.