You all may aware of the benefits of Oats. I rarely use Oats for breakfast to have a slight change from routine bread. But after started preparing dosa with oats, nowadays weekly twice making it for dinner and insisting my mom to do so.
Any type of Oats – 1 and 1/4 Cups
Dosa Batter – 3 Cups
Onion – 1 Number
Green Chili – 1 Number
Curry Leaves – Few
Oil – 2 tsp
Salt and Water – As Required
- Chop onion, green chili and curry leaves.
- Temper few mustard seeds in oil and add the chopped ingredients.
- In the dosa batter add oats and water let it keep aside for 10 minutes.
- Add the onion mixture to the batter, add required salt and water.
- Pour in dosa pan n rotate it in circular motion, as shown in pic below.
- Flip it and cook both sides well, repeat the above process for all batter.
- I have used Whole Grain Quick Oats and served with onion chutney.
- Healthy dosa needs fat-less side dish, Enjoy :-).
Healthiest version dear…
thanks for linking to my event…
Today's Recipe – Rava/Sooji Upma
Join in my first event – FEAST FOR YOUR GURU
VIRUNTHU UNNA VAANGA