Cauliflower Kurma with chapati, learn to make delicious cauliflower kuruma and tips to get soft zero oil chapati.
To roast and grind
Whole garam masala (Cloves/Cinnamom) – Each 2 Number
Garlic – 5 Numbers
Cauliflower – Medium size
Garam masala powder – 2tsp
Red Chili Powder – Optional
- Roast the ingredients given under to grind with 1-2tbsp of oil.
- Allow to cool (Pic 1) and grind to smooth powder (Pic 2).
- Make ginger and garlic paste separately.
- Heat oil in the same pan and add chopped onions.
- Add ginger garlic paste n saute till nice aroma attains.
- Now add chopped tomato and cook till tomato mashes well.
- Then add ground paste, cauliflower, peas necessary water (Pic 3) and cook till vegetabls turns tender.
- Now add garam masala powder, red chili powder, coconut milk (Pic 4) and cook till gravy gets thicken and oil floats on top.
- Serve with hot chapati (Recipe follows) pulka.
Zero oil Chapati
- Mix all the ingredients except water.
- Now sprinkle water and make soft pliable dough Pic 5.
- Rest it for at least 30mins before rolling.
- After 30mins make lemon/equal size balls.
- I have not used dry flour while rolling the chapati, I used 2 ziploc bags and in between I rolled it Pic 6.
- So roll one at a time and stack it using butter paper.
- Now heat the dosa pan/tawa to high temp and cook the chapatis by flipping both sides.
- Cook till getting golden spots all over.