For the first time ever I took a month break from blogging due to personal reasons. Everywhere the summer is in peak and today I chose to post a frozen treat that is much needed by everyone now 🙂 So herecomes the easy peasy nutella popsicle recipe that you can make with just 3 ingredients 🙂 Ingredients for Summer Treat Nutella Popsicle Recipe
Whole Milk – 1/3 Cup
Heavy Cream or Whipping Cream – 3/4 Cup
Condensed Milk – 1/4 Cup (Optional)
Store bought Nutella – 1/2 Cup (You can increase or decrease Nutella as you prefer)
Nutella Popsicle Recipe Preparation
- Boil the milk and bring it to room temperature (Pic 1).
- Once milk cooled completely, just blend all the ingredients in blender (Pic 2).
- Make sure the heavy cream is chill enough.
- Also don’t blend for a long time, just a fraction of seconds is enough…
- Pour it in the Popsicle molds (Pic 3 & 4), cover it properly and store it in freezer for 1 hour.
- After an hour insert the wooden sticks if you prefer to add in.
- Now again store in freezer for couple of hours.
- Before serving bring the popsicles to room temperature for at least 5 mins.
- At the back of molds run in under tap water, you can remove the popsicles easily out from molds now.
- That’s it gently pull the stick out from the molds.