Radish – 1 Number
Red Chilli Powder – 1 tsp
Garam Masala Powder- 1tsp (Optional)
Whole Wheat Flour / Atta – 2 Cups
Salt and Water – As Required
- Grated radish and squeeze the excess water.
- Use the water and prepare chapati dough.
- Now the radish looks like shredded coconut, Heat empty pan mix radish with all powders.
- Saute till all water gets evaporated.
- Cool the radish stuff.
- Make equal size balls from chapati dough.
- Roll the ball with thick base, in the center keep the stuff.
- Cover it as shown in picture.
- Now gently roll in to thick parathas.
- Heat the dosa pan and cook it by flipping both sides.
- Serve with Kurma/Onion raita.
- Can use boiled Potatoes/grated Cauliflower/Paneer and make parathas.
- Make sure the stuff is dry.
Yummy !!!! love this paratha!!!
Thanks for sending it to my event!! Looking for more yummy recipes!!!
Ongoing Event + Giveaway – CEDD – HONEY
Ongoing Event – CWF – Whole Wheat Flour