Potato – 1 Number
Peas – 1/4 Cup
Onion – 1 NumberRed Chilli Powder – 1/2 tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 tsp
Green Chilli – 1 (Optional)
Coriander(Cilantro) Leaves – Few (Finely Chopped)
Spring Roll Sheet – 4 Numbers
Oil – As Required
- Boil the potato and mash it well.
- Heat a tsp of oil add chopped onions and little salt.
- When onion changes light brown add peas all the powders.
- Saute for few minutes then add mashed potato mix it well, remove from heat and add chopped cilantro.
- Take the spring roll sheets cut in to 3(Vertically), add a spoon of cornflour/all purpose flour with water and make a thick paste.
- Apply all over the sides then keep the potato stuff in one corner & fold it to triangular shape.
- Will upload video soon.Heat oil in a pan and fry till samosa turns golden brown color.
Cover all the sides properly otherwise oil goes inside the stuff while frying.