Ingredients for Pizza Base
APF/Maida Flour or Bread Flour – 2 Cups (Makes one 16″ Pan Pizza)
Active dry Yeast – 1n1/4tsp
Salt – 3/4tsp
Sugar – 1tsp
Water + Milk – 1/2 Cup
Olive Oil – 1tbsp
Chicken Juice/Broth – 1/2 Cup (Described below)
Ingredients for Topping
Sliced Onion/Tomato/Black Olives/BellPepper – 1 Cup
Boneless Chicken – 300gms
Shredded Mozerella Cheese – (As Required)
- Prepare the homemade pizza sauce or store bought one.
- Cut the chicken into thin lengthy slices, saute in the pan with little Water, Paprika or Chicken masala powder, Salt and Pepper till chicken tenders.
- As we are going to bake again don’t wait for the chicken to get too dry.
- Separate the chicken from its juice. Use the juice for preparing the base/dough, its optional you can use plain water too (For basic dough step by step pictures recipe click here).
- Warm the water + milk add Sugar, Yeast stir well and keep aside for 10minutes.
- When frothy on top mix well and add this to the flour.
- Add Chicken Juice and Salt, Knead well to soft dough.
- Use Rolling Pin or by hands stretch evenly to circle or square shape as you like.
- The pan pizza has thick base so I thickened/Folded the edges all over as shown in the pictures below.
- Prick with fork and allow the yeast to ferment/raise for 2hrs.
- Once done bake the base at 400°F for 10mins or till edges turns light brown.
- Apply Olive oil over the edges of the baked pizza base.
- Apply pizza sauce to the remaining part then add the toppings, finally top it with cheese.
Bake in oven at 400° F for 7-10mins (remove when cheese melts completely).
Adding chicken juice makes the pizza delicious and gives golden brown color too.
After making dough is it baked alone
Yes you have ao bake the pizza dough/base for 10 mins at 400F and later add sause, toppings and bake it again till cheese melts.
I am drooling here.. Can't rKe my eye from ur eyes….
Wow love the Indian flavor,will try this recipe soon…looks so perfect,kids will surely love this.