Ingredients for Pizza Base
APF/Maida Flour or Bread Flour – 2 Cups (Makes one 16″ Pan Pizza)
Active dry Yeast – 1n1/4tsp
Salt – 3/4tsp
Sugar – 1tsp
Water + Milk – 1/2 Cup
Olive Oil – 1tbsp
Chicken Juice/Broth – 1/2 Cup (Described below)
Ingredients for Topping
Sliced Onion/Tomato/Black Olives/BellPepper – 1 Cup
Boneless Chicken – 300gms
Shredded Mozerella Cheese – (As Required)
- Prepare the homemade pizza sauce or store bought one.
- Cut the chicken into thin lengthy slices, saute in the pan with little Water, Paprika or Chicken masala powder, Salt and Pepper till chicken tenders.
- As we are going to bake again don’t wait for the chicken to get too dry.
- Separate the chicken from its juice. Use the juice for preparing the base/dough, its optional you can use plain water too (For basic dough step by step pictures recipe click here).
- Warm the water + milk add Sugar, Yeast stir well and keep aside for 10minutes.
- When frothy on top mix well and add this to the flour.
- The pan pizza has thick base so I thickened/Folded the edges all over as shown in the pictures below.
- Prick with fork and allow the yeast to ferment/raise for 2hrs.
- Once done bake the base at 400°F for 10mins or till edges turns light brown.
- Apply Olive oil over the edges of the baked pizza base.
- Apply pizza sauce to the remaining part then add the toppings, finally top it with cheese.