Bread upma recipe / sandwich spread is my way of making breakfast in jiffy aka less than 10 minutes. And such a quick recipe needs fewer ingredients too. I have not used oil or butter in this recipe. I have made even healthy by adding peas and corn with the bread. Here comes the detailed post…
How to make Bread Upma
- Plain toast the breads and cube it.
- In a pan add all ingredients except bread and give a good stir.
- When they start bubbling add the bread slices and give a gentle stir.
- Serve it hot…
- You can use the same Peas Corn mixture as sandwich spread/filling.
- Increase spices as desired.
- Also add chopped onion if you like.
- The tomato ketchup gives bit sweet taste so kids love this for sure.
- You may not need salt as all sauces contains sodium.
- If like to add onion then saute with oil and then add all other ingredients.