Perfect drink to beat the heat.
Thick Yogurt – 1 Cup (Replace with 3 cups of butter milk)
Curry Leaves – Few
Mustard Seeds – 1tsp
Cumin Seeds – 1tsp Ginger – Small Piece
Green Chili – Small Piece (Adjust to ur tolerance)
Salt n Water
- If using thick yogurt then make butter milk by adding 3cups of water to it.
- Grind ginger, 2-3 curry leaves, green chili and few drops of butter milk to fine paste.
- Mix this paste with butter milk.
- Temper mustard, cumin and green chili in few drops of oil, add it to the buttermilk.
- Adjust salt and serve chill.
- Raw shallots or Small onions/Vathal/Maavadu/Mor milagaai are the best combination.
- Displayed few clay works done for my kids 🙂