King Fish (Vanjaram) / Rohu / Katla – 1/2kg
Red Chilli Powder/Fish Fry Masala Powder – 1-2 Tbsp
Lemon Juice – For making thick paste
Salt – As Needed
Oil – To Fry
- Clean the fish pieces and drain with paper towel.
- Mix chilli powder,salt,lemon juice make a thick paste and marinate the fish for 2-4hrs.
- You can keep it in sun light too…
- Heat oil in a pan (add less amount of oil and fry 1 or 2 pieces at a time) add the fish pieces cook for 3minutes in medium flame then turn another side and cook for another few minutes.
- When the edges turn crisp and golden brown, remove and drain with paper towel.
- Serve with Onion and Lemon pieces.
[…] at home usually prefer Fish Biryani/Fish Fry or Fish Cutlets and when comes to gravy chicken kuzhambu dominates much… Last year when I was […]