For this month baking partners challenge, Swathi opted 4 cheese cake recipes and one among it is no bake mango cheese cake recipe, thks Swetha for suggesting this wonderful recipe. The mangoes are not sufficient in market right now, somehow managed with one Banganapalli mango 🙂 Ingredients for cheese cake
Mango – 1 Number (Large) or 2 Cups of Pulp (Reserve 1/2 cup for glaze)
Ingredients for Mango Glaze
Reserved Mango Puree – 1/2 Cup
- Powder the biscuits Pic 1, melt butter add the biscuit powder and sauté few mins.
- Allow to cool, sprinkle milk (if needed) and place this mixture evenly in the butter paper/cling film bottomed/greased bowl .
- Grease the bowl with little ghee before placing the butter paper.
- Refrigerate at least 1/2 an hour by covering the top of bowl with plastic wrap.
- Add cold water to 1 Tbsp gelatin, let it sit for 5 minutes .
- After 5 mins, add warm milk to it and mix well.
- If using fresh mango, blend it separately to fine puree Pic 2.
- Blend all the ingredients except milk in a mixie/food processor.
- Now add the milk mixed gelatin to the already blended stuff Pic 3.
- Pour this over the biscuit layer Pic 4.
- You can add mango chunks right now.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hrs to set completely.
- After the cake well set, separate the bowl and cake using knife or spatula.
- Then invert it over a plate gently.
- Remove the butter paper and use another plate to turn upside down.
- Prepare the mango glaze if you like by mixing all the ingredients given under “For mango glaze”
- When the mixture starts boiling simmer it for another 3-4mins and cool it.
- Apply over the already set cheese cake with back of spoon and refrigerate again for another 1hr for glaze to set.
- But i didn’t do so, applied glaze and sliced immediately due to insufficient time.
- Slice it and serve chill.
- If you get whipping cream/heavy cream, can whip n add it instead of paneer and yogurt.
- Check out my Strawberry jello cake recipe for more step by step pictures.