For this month baking partners challenge, Swathi opted 4 cheese cake recipes and one among it is no bake mango cheese cake recipe, thks Swetha for suggesting this wonderful recipe. The mangoes are not sufficient in market right now, somehow managed with one Banganapalli mango 🙂 Ingredients for cheese cake
Mango – 1 Number (Large) or 2 Cups of Pulp (Reserve 1/2 cup for glaze)
Ingredients for Mango Glaze
Reserved Mango Puree – 1/2 Cup
- Powder the biscuits Pic 1, melt butter add the biscuit powder and sauté few mins.
- Allow to cool, sprinkle milk (if needed) and place this mixture evenly in the butter paper/cling film bottomed/greased bowl .
- Grease the bowl with little ghee before placing the butter paper.
- Refrigerate at least 1/2 an hour by covering the top of bowl with plastic wrap.
- Dissolve pectin/ agar agar in milk or juice and mix well.
- After 5 mins do bring the mixture to rolling boil.
- If using fresh mango, blend it separately to fine puree Pic 2.
- Blend all the ingredients except milk or juice in a mixie/food processor.
- Now add the milk/juice and pectin mixture to the already blended stuff Pic 3.
- Pour this over the biscuit layer Pic 4.
- You can add mango chunks right now.
- Refrigerate at least 3 hours to set completely.
- After the cheesecake is well set, separate the bowl and cake using knife or spatula.
- Then invert it over a plate gently.
- Prepare the mango glaze if you like by mixing all the ingredients given under “For mango glaze”
- When the mixture starts boiling simmer it for another 3-4mins and cool it.
- Apply over the already set cheese cake with back of spoon and refrigerate again for another 1hr for glaze to set.
- But i didn’t do so, applied glaze and sliced immediately due to insufficient time.
- Slice it and serve chill.
- If you get whipping cream/heavy cream, can whip n add it instead of paneer and yogurt.
- Check out my Strawberry jello cake recipe for more step by step pictures.