Boneless Chicken – 500gms
Bell Pepper (Capsicum), Tomato, Onion – 1 Cup (Cut in to cubes) – Optional
Thick (Hung) Yogurt – 2 Tbsp
Lemon Juice – 1/2 Tbsp
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 Tbsp
Red Chilli Powder – 2tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 1/2 Tbsp
Pepper Powder – 1/2 tsp
Coriander Powder – 1 Tbsp
Orange/Red Food Color – Pinch (Opional)
Salt – As Required
Skewers – 3No. (I used Bamboo Skewers)
- Keep in a aluminum covered oven safe tray (While cooking chicken leaves water so covering the tray with foil helps easy cleaning).
- Bake in 400°F for 30-35 mins or till chicken turns golden brown(Flip it when 3/4th done).
- Serve with fresh veggies.
1. I have used wooden skewers, if using same soak at least 15mins to avoid quick burn of the stick, if using metal skewers skip this step.
2. If using store bought ginger/garlic paste just add lemon juice while marinating.
3. Squeeze the water from the ingredients as much as possible, otherwise it takes much time to cook.
4. Can add few drops of oil while marinating or coat over the pieces before baking which is optional.
5. Keep the tray very nearer to the flame in the oven.
6. Do the same by altering chicken with paneer for paneer tikka.
7. Using Non Stick Pan does not need any foil layering, can clean easily.