- Clean the mangoes and remove the skin.
- Extract the pulp, add sugar and blend in mixie to make mango puree.
- Boil the whole milk in very slow flame so it reduces halve in quantity and allow to cool completely(if using condensed milk skip this process).
- Meanwhile whip the cream to soft peaks then add the mango puree to the whipped cream.
- Add milk/condensed milk in small quantity when it has nice thick dropping consistency stop adding milk and freeze it in an air tight container to set.
- Glass bowl works great and cover top with cling wrap.
- After 1 hour add chocolate chips mix well (you can grate/chop the chips, optional) and again freeze it.
- Check it after 2 hours.
- You can add any topping as desired before serving.
- Substitute condensed milk this ease the process of boiling whole milk. If so don’t forget to minimize the sugar quantity as condensed milk is already sweetened.
Hi which brand whipping cream you have used?
Recipe says sugar but the derails don’t mention at which step to add
Do grind with mango while pureeing its in the second step….
Very nice looks delicious.
thank you Gayathri n Chikku 🙂
Yummy dear ..I wanna have some now 🙂
Looks so yumm. Apt for summer.