Fresh Mango – 2 Big Numbers or Puree 1 Cup
Sugar – 1/4 Cup or As Needed
Whole Milk or Condensed Milk – 1/2 Cup (Optional)
Whipped Cream – 2 Cups Approximately (Cream from 240 ml of heavy whipping cream)
Chocolate Chips or melted chocolate (store bought choc syrup) or funfetti sprinkles – As needed (Optional)
- Clean the mangoes and remove the skin.
- Extract the pulp, add sugar and blend in mixie to make mango puree.
- Boil the whole milk in very slow flame so it reduces halve in quantity and allow to cool completely(if using condensed milk skip this process).
- Meanwhile whip the cream to soft peaks then add the mango puree to the whipped cream.
- Add milk/condensed milk in small quantity when it has nice thick dropping consistency stop adding milk and freeze it in an air tight container to set.
- Glass bowl works great and cover top with cling wrap.
- After 1 hour add chocolate chips mix well (you can grate/chop the chips, optional) and again freeze it.
- Check it after 2 hours.
- You can add any topping as desired before serving.
- Substitute condensed milk this ease the process of boiling whole milk. If so don’t forget to minimize the sugar quantity as condensed milk is already sweetened.