- Can also substitute a tbsp of dark brown sugar instead of white sugar while kneading the dough.
- You can use tangzhong method to get even soft buns…
- Recently I added 1/2 cup coconut milk + heavy cream, when the bread start to rise in the second proof. It almost soaked the top of the bun after 30 minutes and baked at 375 F for 17 minutes to get the brown and flat even top. Here is the picture of it…
- If you are ok with egg then add 1 egg and reduce water/milk level.
- You can use the same filling and prepare buns using puff pastry.
The fillings are arranged well over the bottom dough.
Before sealing the top portion.
Hmm the top portion was well soaked in 1/2 cup coconut milk + heavy cream.
Then guess the result, flat top buns and so soft they were. Hope i have few more stepwise pictures in my cam, will upload morning if i have any…