Strawberry – 10 Numbers
Mint – 10-12 Leaves
Heavy Whipping Cream – 1 n 3/4th Cup (450ml)
Whole Milk – 3/4th Cup
Powdered Sugar – 1/2 (or as per ur need)
Salt – 1/8th tsp (Pinch)
- Wash n Hull the strawberries (Pic 1).
- Blend it without adding any water (use any blender/extractor Pic 2).
- Keep the extract separately.
- Boil 3/4th cup of milk for 5mins in medium flame or till it thickens to 1/2cup (1st extract in Pic 4).
- When it is not warm, add mint leaves(Pic 3) and grind second time along with Strawberry.
- Now you get another 1/2cup of strawberry+mint+milk mixture (2nd extract in Pic 4).
- Chill a glass bowl and whisk for at least 5mins in freezer.
- Now add cold heavy whipping cream and whip till soft peaks (Pic 4).
- For whipping heavy cream using hand whisk pls watch my short video here (May take 15mins approx).
- Now add powdered sugar n all extracts to the whipped cream.
- Whisk it again for few more mins, till all blends well (Pic 5).
- Now cover the bowl with cling wrap and freeze it for 3-4hrs to set.
- For every 20mins once whisk the mixture at least for 4 times.
- After its well set (Pic 5), serve with Chopped berries/Chocolate Syrup/Chocolate bits/Rolled Ice cream wafers.
- But I attempted chocolate accents/strands using melting chocolates(Pic 6) and served along with it.
- Here is heart in heart cake pops i did with the same melting chocolates…
1) Don’t whip the cream till stiff peaks.
Updated with recent pictures