the mini koftas in vegetarian pizzas and tastes awesome…The color looks dull but it tastes great and just melts in mouth. Check the pictures
below and I am going to come with the pizza recipe in very next post…
Red Kidney Beans – 1 Cup
Chopped Spinach – 1/2 Cup
Onion – 1 Number (Small Size)
Fried Onions – 2 Tbsp (Optional)
Red Chili Powder – 2tsp
Garam Masala Powder – 2tsp
Bread Crumbs – 1/4 Cup or More as needed to hold the shape (Replace with Rice flour)
Oil – 2 Tbsp
Shredded Cheese – 1/4 Cup (Optional, if using skip oil)
Salt – As Needed
- Soak kidney beans overnight or at least 8 hours.
- With a tsp of salt and necessary water pressure cook for 3 hisses.
- Drain the excess water and pat dry in kitchen towel for another 5 minutes.
- Blend this to fine powder and keep it aside.
- Crush the fried onion to small pieces.
- Mix powdered rajma beans, fried onions, finely chopped Onion, chopped Spinach, bread crumbs, red chili and garam masala powder, Oil and salt.
- Now adjust bread crumbs or rice flour as per your need to hold round shape.
- Then make medium lemon size balls.
- Bake at 350°F for 15-18 minutes or till bottom turns golden brown.
- You can also deep fry this balls.
- You can add finely chopped capsicum or green chili’s as per your taste.
- If you want you can spray little oil before baking.
- Also you can lightly saute onion and spinach with a tbsp of oil if like so…